Success is just steps ahead! Join Bow Valley College
Getting Canadian education and work experience is easier through Bow Valley College.
Whether you are looking to change your career path or to build upon your professional expertise, Bow Valley College will act as a stepping stone for you to reach your objective. The on-demand and learner-centered programs, high graduation and employment rates, and the opportunity to work during and after your studies allows learners to engage in a holistic student-work life experience.
Our admission process is structured on a first-come and first-qualified basis, and to obtain acceptance into Canadian high-quality, post-secondary education prospective learners are required to meet only high school academic requirements and English language proficiency. The application process for international learners is simple and applicants are encouraged to connect with our specialized team at the International Education Department to assist with additional information regarding the application and enrolment process. To start:
- 1. Confirm application deadlines.
- 2. Select the program of interest and review admission requirements. Contact International Education prior to applying to confirm seat availably.
- 3. Confirm the timeline to process your study permit.
- 4. Apply for program(s) via APAS Online Application. It is highly recommended that international students apply approximately six to twelve months in advance to their program of interest to assure program availability and sufficient time for visa processing.
- 5. Submit all supporting documents (high school transcripts and proof of English language proficiency ) to email@example.com. Assessment process takes approximately 4 to 5 weeks to process and receive an offer from the college.
- 6. Upon receiving the offer of admission, you will be given approximately three weeks to pay your confirmation fee in order to be issued your Letter of Acceptance.
- 7. Apply for your study permit using the Letter of Acceptance.
- 8. E-mail a copy of your study permit to the International Education department prior the start of the program.
For additional details go to international.bowvalleycollege.ca/apply.